Illuminate your sacred space with this magnificent photograph of Larimar that has been made into a night light. ÃÂ This unique Larimar night light will create a soft glow to help light your way. This would make a inspirational gift for the gem and mineral collectors in your life!
All night lights are made with love by artist Robyn Nola.
About Our Night Lights
- – Our night lights measure 3.5″ W x 4.5″ H.
- – The image area is 2.5″ W x 3.5″ H.
- – Our night lights feature a on-off toggle style switch.
- – Our night light frames are available in black only.
- – Our night light frames are constructed of a durable plastic.
- – The night light bulb is 4 watts and is included.
Larimar is a rare form of pectolite, which was discovered in the 1970’s and is only found in the Dominican Republic. It has an extraordinary blue appearance similar to the color of the ocean in tropical areas. It is also known as the Dolphin Stone. The name Larimar comes from a combination of Larissa and Mar and was given to the stone by a Dominican who named the stone after his daughter Larissa and Mar, the Spanish word for sea. Its powers are believed to helps us view events from different perspectives, to soften and enlighten, to heal the emotional, physical, mental and spiritual body. Larimar stimulates the heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras promoting inner wisdom. It represents peace and clarity, healing and love. Larimar is reputed to be helpful for those experiencing stress and anxiety.